How to apply
We are now taking applications for the MPP 2017/2018. This programme is competitive and selective.
*** CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE MPP PROGRAMME ***
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROGRAMME IS CAPPED AT 25 STUDENTS ***
- Applications for the MPP must be submitted online, through the EUCLID system.
- An application fee of £50 is payable for all applications submitted for the MPP. This must be paid immediately after submissions (details below).
- Guidance on the application procedure, as well as information on admissions requirements can be found here.
- Further guidance for international students can be found here.
Paying the application fee
The application can be paid in two ways:
- ePay: this is the University's preferred payment method option and must be used if making the application fee payment by credit/debit card. Please go to the ePay site to make the payment.
- Cheque: a cheque in the amount of £50 (GBP stirling only) should be made payable to 'The University of Edinburgh' and sent to:
Graduate School of Social and Political ScienceUniversity of EdinburghChrystal Macmillan Building15A George SquareEdinburgh, EH8 9LDUKPlease email PGApplicationFee.email@example.com to confirm that the payment has been sent, quoting the cheque number, the name of the bank, the applicant's full name, the applicant's University User Number (UUN), and the programme name (Master of Public Policy).
If you are unable to pay by either of the above methods please contact us to discuss alternative methods of payment.